Personal Assistant at Prowedge Limitedwork Prowedge LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-26
Prowedge Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant in Lagos Island, Lagos.
- The Personal Assistant will perform secretarial work and provide the director with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- They may also be required to organize events when the circumstances arise.
- Prepare daily schedules for the director, including meetings, breaks, lunches, and commitments.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, sending reminders, and liaising with internal departments.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Coordinate travel accommodations, including ground travel, air travel, and hotel stays. The personal assistant may be required to go along on business trips with the manager.
- Answer incoming calls and return phone and text messages in a timely and efficient manner.
- Send and reply to emails on time.
- Managing all internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Typing, copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes during meetings.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Office Practice / Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field (Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years working experience as a Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, or any related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 13th September, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe