Personal Assistant at First Business Alliancework First Business AllianceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-17
First Business Alliance - Our client, a reputable company engaged in Oil and Gas trading is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Personal Assistant in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- To provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the MD’s work life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Carryout administrative tasks.
- Minimum of HND in any discipline
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High performing individual who is inspired by value, creativity and results
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 25th April, 2019, with ''Personal Assistant ''as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: That candidates must reside within Victoria Island or its environs, otherwise will not be shortlisted.
First Business Alliance
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information