Personal Assistant at Business IQ Africawork Business IQ AFRICAplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-03
BusinessIQ Africa is Africa's #1 business resource platform for entrepreneurs in Africa and Africans in diaspora.
- sends a daily report to the CEO via email on or before 6pm daily.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records of clients and potential clients.
- Answering calls and managing both internal and external correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining events calendar, and sending reminders, especially for interviews with other CEOs and potential investors.
- Managing the WhatsApp platforms of BusinessIQ Philanthropy for Project 1000 and subscription. This includes responding speedily to potential clients, follow up and makesure they subscribe to BusinessIQ Africa.
- Sending Bulk SMS and Emails to potential clients; receive calls and follow up with calls.
- Fresh Graduate. Experience as a personal assistant is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Social media skills is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 10th January,2022.
Business IQ AFRICA
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe