Personal Assistant at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client is looking for a versatile and highly-organized candidate to fill the position of a Personal Assistant in Lagos.
- Our client is looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
- Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 29th March, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe