Patroller at Dangote Groupwork Dangote GroupplaceOgun StateDate Posted: 2021-01-04
Dangote Group, one of Nigeria’s most diversified conglomerates with a reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality, Is hiring a Patroller
Carry out continuous inspection of the assigned section at plants to ensure that equipments functioning effectively and minimize interruptions to operations.
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feed back to CCR.
- Ensure all processing equipment are cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators and Shift Managers for smooth and uninterrupted operation, so as to reduce down time and breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within assigned section.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience.
- School Cert with Trade test but Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in any discipline will have more advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flow line
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe