Partner Relationship Associate/ Business Analyst at Itarawork ItaraplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-10
Itara is the Marketplace for locally made goods and Nigerian brands. We are hiring a Partner Relationship Associate/ Business Analyst in Lagos.
The role of the partner relationship associate/business analyst associate entails managing our partners. To effectively manage our partners, the Partner relationship associate MUST thoroughly understand our business, the partner's business, provide innovative tailored solutions to scale their business in line with our mission and ensure the value created for our partners is reflected in our business.
- Sourcing for partners – develop efficient strategies to find partners.
- Reach out to sourced partners.
- Communicate our mission, vision, values, value proposition and our goals & objectives to the prospective partner.
- Assist in the development of partner recruitment materials.
- Guide partners throughout the partner vetting process.
- Communicating the company’s mission, vision, values and value proposition to our partners throughout the process.
- Maintaining a consistent relationship with our partners.
- Train partners on how to use our technology.
Partner Business Growth
- Understand partner business and propose innovative solutions to partners to scale their business.
- Set sales targets with partners and ensure partners are meeting their sales goals on the platform.
- Consistently maximize partner experience and interaction with the company and the platform.
- Ensure interactions between product partners and service partners are seamless at all times.
Partner Compliance and Duties
- Ensure partners comply with state and national regulations.
- Ensure partners comply with the company’s policies and terms of partnership.
- Ensure service partners are consistently performing and meeting their service KPIs.
- Assist with setting standards for the partners.
- Assist with setting standards for products on the platform.
- Assist with setting standards and KPIs for service partners.
- Assist with formulating operations processes in the company.
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Curiosity and innate desire to learn.
- Exquisite oral and written communication skills. Good at public speaking and listening.
- Problem identification and solving.
- Opportunity recognition.
- Relationship building and management.
- Possess proper time management, objection prevention, and objection handling skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Possess excellent research and report creation skills.
What we expect
- We expect you to thoroughly understand our business, our mission, and our vision and eschew our values in everything you do.
- You should be ready to go into the field to recruit partners. You would be required to communicate our vision, mission, values, our value proposition, and goals consistently to our partners.
- Possess a business degree (not mandatory) or relevant experience/certification.
- You must be a team player and a problem solver. We need you to identify problems and always proffer solutions to solve the problems.
- We want an avid reader who is quick to grasp new concepts.
- A sincere lover of technology. We expect you to stay up to date with new technology trends and proffer innovative ways we can use them to create value for our business and society.
- Attention to detail.
- General business development knowledge. Show familiarity with both local and global E-commerce trends.
Method of Application
Click here to apply. The application closes on 16/10/2019. Screening begins as soon as we receive your application. Successfully screened applicants would be contacted for an office interview.
NB: Applicants should endeavor to read and understand our mission. This is a critical factor in making our employment decision.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information