Packaging Data Capture Clerk at AB InBevwork AB InBevplacePort harcourt,Rivers.Date Posted: 2022-04-12
- AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
- Receive job cards from Maintenance planner, artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system.
- Run reports on maintenance performance.
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities.
- Run the job-cards from the system.
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules.
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days.
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure for all maintenance schedules.
- Generation and display of Packaging engineering and individual artisans’ performance indicators.
- Communicate effectively in teams.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Relevancy of data displayed - content and date
- Apply 5S to own workspace
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Accuracy of data captured.
- Accuracy of generated reports
- Backlog of data to be captured.
- Reports generated in time.
- Validate information if something does not seem correct.
- Capturing of maintenance data into CMMS
- Maintain data integrity
- Extract reports
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Achieve optimal reporting capability and accuracy of data captured.
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Computer literate essential.
- One-year experience in similar data capturing environment.
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN or SAP-PM and SAP-MM
- Self starter
- Computer skills.
- Numerate and accurate.
- Communication ability.
- Attention to detail and good admin
- Application Closing Date
- 14th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe