Outlet Manager at Khenpro Global Servicework Khenpro Global ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-10
- Khenpro Global Service, a Human Capacity Development organization
- Achieve Sales Target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure coustomer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about Sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand Planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Degree in the Hospitality Management / Food and Beverage will be an added advantage.
- 0- 3 years work experience.
- Should have a minimum of two years experience in a leadership role.
- Must have previous experience working in a confectionery or hospitality industry.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be goal-driven and result-oriented.
- Service focused personality is essential.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the position applied for and the Location as the subject of the email on or before 31st January,2022.
Khenpro Global Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe