Order Processor at Supermartwork SupermartplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-02
Supermart.ng, an online supermarket in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of an Order Processor in Lagos.
- Manage flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery
- Liaise with Customers, Personal Shoppers, and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed items to customers
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customers order
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners
- Prepare an end-of-day report with accurate and complete information
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiative
- Ensure sharing of best practice among the team to drive efficiency
- A University degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years' experience
- Experience in Operations, Logistics, eCommerce, Retail is preferred but not required.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 6th December, 2019, clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information