Operations Officer at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiativework Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment InitplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-11
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Operations Officer in Lagos.
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts, and check for accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Booking of customers’ loans
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits.
- Input customer transactions in the Banking system.
- Attend to customer inquiries across the counter
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Performs related clerical duties, as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotion.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Bank-One Application is an added advantage.
- Must have an experience in a Microfinance Setting.
N50,000 - N53,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 14th May, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Init
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe