Operations Officer at Bettahealthwork BettahealthplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-05
Bettahealth, a healthcare solution provider, is hiring an Operations Officer in Lagos State.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Salary: N70,000 - N90,000
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on or before 12th October, 2020
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe