Network Support Engineer at Conclase Consultingwork Conclase ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-26
Conclase Consulting - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Network Support Engineer in Lagos.
- Manage Network Services, provide comprehensive management and reporting services to ensure that the network runs optimally and efficiently.
- Ensure around the clock availability of mission-critical network resources.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems that allow organisations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis
- Ensure internal networks have the capacity to meet business demands
- Assist with network management services, this would include the management, administration and troubleshooting of the following network services: Core networking, Wireless and Mobility, Performance Optimization, Managed Network Services. Conducting operations and maintaining the entire infrastructure of the connected devices and troubleshooting network problems
- Monitor network performance on a daily basis.
- Create reports based on network data and present their findings to decision-makers. Create and enact performance improvement plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the security of user-profiles for each company employee. This usually includes maintaining different levels of security access depending on one's status within the company. It also includes answering user questions related to using the network or the company-issued hardware.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st December, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe