Network Services Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-19
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Network Services Engineer in Lagos.
- The Network Services Engineer is responsible for pro-actively performing network fulfilment activities across all network products. Assists in troubleshooting customer impacting issues affected by the fulfilment process, diagnose problems and troubleshoot within Data Centre/LAN/WAN/Wireless, or Firewall/Load Balancing/Threat Protection.
- Providing design and implementation according to best practices and standards and assist in deploying and supporting Network services and Security for clients.
Expected Key Results:
- Network Service Monitoring
- Network Service Support Analysis
- Network Service Management
- Customer Service
- Perform Monitoring, Backup and Recovery Procedures
- Stakeholder Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Electrical Engineering or other technical disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIERequires strong knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and of firewalls and web filtering solutions
- Keen interest in emerging technologies Cloud, SD-WAN
- Good verbal and written communication skills required for interaction with business-users.
- Strong problem-solving skills required for technical issue resolution.
- Organized and structured work habits
- Strong personal time management to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st December, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe