Network Engineer, CCIE at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limitedwork Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners LimitedplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-12-01
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited - Our client, a commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We require the service of a highly skilled Network engineer with Fin-Tech experience to oversee and maintain all aspects of Network hardware.
- This includes maintaining networks security patches, configuration and security programs and systems.
- Monitor network security status, monitor Application and Response System (CSMARS) and other security monitoring tools
- Manage remote connections (VPN management)
- Monitor and enforce compliance with network security policies bank-wide
- Carry out all suggested response actions to threats upon detection of a security breach or network attack
- Ensure proper functioning of all Security Devices (Checkpoints, ASA, PIX Firewall, IPS, Routers)
- Review logs of Security devices (Checkpoints, IPS, ACS, ASA, PIX Firewall)
- Coordinate the regular changing network devices passwords
- Carry out a network security audit, periodic vulnerability assessment and network penetration
- Testing (ethical hacking) using tools such as Qualys guard and NMAP
- Generate and send Network Security Reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Network Security
- Lockdown of all network devices and new equipment’s before deployment
- Configuration of Network Security features for new branches equipment (IP Sec site-site VPN, Identity Based Network Service (IBNS), Port Security, SNMP V3 etc.)
- Remote Access Security configuration for new users/groups with access levels/permissions
- Security impact assessment for every new network activity and mitigation strategy implementation
- Monitor and ensure the security of Wireless Network
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Networks & Communications Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Sciences or any other discipline with strong Information Systems Component and/or relevant IT Service Management Certification.
- CCIE certification is a must
- Minimum of 2 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment.
- CCIE, CISSP, ITIL and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations
- Good and strong working knowledge of Cisco Router and Operating
- Experienced in firewall management
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills
- Relationship management
- Vendor Management
- Issues management
- Integrity and honesty
- Technology Innovation
- Issues management
- Methods, standards creation
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgements
- Demonstrate leadership and personnel/project management skills
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into issues as required
- General administration
- General managerial/administration
- Team building/conflict management
- Organization and coordination.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 15th December, 2021.
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe