Network Engineer (CCIE) at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partnerswork Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) PartnersplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-07
- Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- Provide an appropriate design for the client’s Communication and Networking infrastructure to enable optimal use of the IT Network /Security infrastructure and applications within agreed service standards
- Support introduction of new applications, including a smooth transition when systems change or are upgraded
- Plan and Design of new networks connectivity projects such as new branches or new additions to the network
- Liaise with vendors that provide Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Interconnectivity Devices and Accessories, Voice and Network Security Solutions on applicable Design within the client’s Network.
- Handle the implementation of Network and communication projects
- Handle Network and Communications input in the execution of assigned projects. Ensure that Process Control Function checklists are dully followed.
- Coordinate communication strategies with end-users regarding network issues, scheduled maintenances, network upgrades.
- Prepare and present reliable trend analyses to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches to faults management.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree
- 2 years of work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners using the Job Title as the subject of the email. On or before 31st January,2022.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe