Network Engineer at Talenturework TalentureplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-27
Talenture - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Network Engineer in Lagos.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Design, implement, manage network solutions
- Maintain company hardware, software, Mobile devices and other systems
- Maintain company email servers and configurations
- Help improve the efficiency of current networks
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Install, configure and support network equipment
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Assist in all network audits (usually quarterly)
- Assist in procurement of IT resources.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. second class upper degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, network security management or Management Information Systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Networking and email servers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Interest in Networking and remote server management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Gain hands-on experience in the position.
- Ability to understand how the network supports the business.
- Opportunity to implement value adding IT solutions to the business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format on or before 9th June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe