Network Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associateswork Alfred & Victoria AssociatesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-15
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. We are recruiting to fill the position of Network Coordinator in Lagos.
- To ensure dealers efficiency, customers satisfaction and business growth.
- Understand dealer’s business, market situation and establish trust relationship with dealer through regular visits and contacts.
- Follow standard visit procedure and issue visit report using the laid down format.
- Ensure compliance with requirements with regards to training, tools, maintenance program, lubricants, genuine parts, competitive products, pricing, etc.
- Set up KPIs, evaluate performance and identify areas of improvement. Design and update a roadmap for each dealership.
- Collect, analyze and reconcile activity reports from dealers.
- Administration and follow up of ongoing contracts / payments.
- Propose support to Management (training, signage, etc.)
- Apply the principles of PDCA to solve dealer’s problems
- Assist management in formulating/reviewing dealer’s policy
- Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any field of Engineering.
- Process oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ownership mindset.
- Customer focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CVs on or before 3pm; 30th April, 2019.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
Alfred & Victoria Associates
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information