Motion Graphics Designer at Kwik Deliverywork Kwik DeliveryplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-10
Kwik Delivery - We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. We are hiring a Motion Graphics Designer in Lagos.
Who You Are
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge about motion pictures and graphics, marketing campaigns, brand strategy and social media accounts. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company's products.
- You must be resolutive and self-motivated. You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You'll Do
- Develop motion graphics
- Produce photo/video content for different marketing platforms in adherence to brand guidelines
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
- Work on video projects using Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledgeable in visual effects, dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive;
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts; offering guidance to individuals who are not used to being on camera;
- Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new ideas;
- Craft visual stories that are consistent with Premier’s mission and communication goals;
- Manage equipment including video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations;
- Take still photographs and/or video for Premier events both internal and external (outreach) events, products and activities; Record interviews, podcasts, etc. when necessary
- Film videos on set or on location and Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrable motion graphics skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in the field of Photography and Videography (experience in food Photography is a plus)
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly Creative, Multi-talented, and has knowledge in storytelling
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
- Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good team player
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding level service.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe