Mobile Application Developer (Intern) at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-06-21
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Mobile Application Developer (Intern) in Abuja (FCT).
- We are looking for Interns who have experience with/ knowledge of Android or React and can support to: produce fully functional mobile applications, design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with project requirements & business goals
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information science, Mathematics or any closely related field
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- Knowledge of/ Experience using Java and Kotlin. Experience with React or/and iOS using Swift is an added advantage
- Experience with third-party libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Analytical skills, good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns - MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
NGN 50,000 - 100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 5th July, 2021.
- Please select “Student / NYSC / PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is ONLY open to current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
- However, fresh graduates done with NYSC are welcome to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe