MIS Data Analyst at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-18
- Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Analyze data and organize for teams, portfolio
- Creating measurable insights from the data to be shared
- Developing metrics, reports, and statistics
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets, analyze those results, and deliver creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Proactively create and maintain visualizations to promote improvements and decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a quantitative or technical discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or a similar quantitative field
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data
- Ability to write and understand complex queries
- Experience building and analyzing data models
- Strong knowledge of Tableau/Power BI or other equivalent data visualization software
- Experience with SQL databases,
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Data Analyst certification eg IBM Certified Data Analyst, Microsoft Certified Data Analyst
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 25th April, 2022.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe