MicroFocus Technical Support Engineer at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support services. We turn cases into experiences for deeper customer connection to drive loyalty, renewals, and growth.
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
- Communicate with end-users via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management.
- 2 – 3 years of technical and customer support experience are required.
- Higher-level technical education is preferred.
- Certifications relevant to the product are helpful.
- Storage Solutions is a good fit for you if:
- You have experience in app/web testing or development, or system/IT administration with knowledge in Windows.
- You’re passionate and motivated to learn & grow.
- You’re honest, dedicated, and responsible.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
- You’re creative, adaptable, and have strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe