Medical Officer at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffingwork PearlDrops Healthcare StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-25
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates preferably residing at Magboro and its environs to fill the position of a Medical Officer in Lagos.
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in medical practice
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th September, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe