Medical Laboratory Technician at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinicwork Lagos Executive Cardiovascular ClinicplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-08
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre is currently recruiting for Laboratory Technicians to join its 4-man laboratory team.
- The ideal candidate is one willing and looking to learn and grow with complex systems and perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests in a cardiovascular and stroke laboratory.
- You may work independently for some investigations and under the direction of two laboratory scientists for intermediate and advanced investigations such as histology, cardiac markers (CKMB & Troponin I), and so on.
- Responsible for all steps of routine data collection and analysis involving sample prep, instrument control, and data processing.
- Make measurements, performing routine quantitative and qualitative chemical analytical tests.
- Perform routine calculations and determinations on tests and evaluating physical characteristics
- Perform material compatibility tests to evaluate color, dimension, and other material attributes
- Write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
- Assist in test method development related to process parameters
- Use standard laboratory glassware and equipment and one or two complex pieces of equipment
- Use judgment to interpret test results against limits and in performing inspections.
- Ensure the design and implementation of the storage are adequate.
- Prepare the procedures related to laboratory (analyses standards, sampling, wastes).
- Follow of sampling points installation v/s typical rules.
Minimum Requirements Education & Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Lab Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years as a laboratory technician, or closely related experience
- Fluent in English.
- Experience using laboratory equipment, apparatus, Health and Safety Management.
- Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Work
- Comfortable working in a production environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- The desired candidate will be outgoing, creative, a self-starter, and team oriented
- The candidate must be able to operate independently and as part of a high-functioning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 1st December, 2021.
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe