Mechanical Engineer at Primlakswork PrimlaksplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-10
PRIMLAKS is a for-profit company with social objectives. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Mechanical Engineer in Lagos.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, design, build, test, and inspect machines and tools used in the production process
- Good understanding of process involved in Wire and Pipe manufacturing
- Understanding of engineering drawings and able to redesign by problem solving approach
- Able to handle machine downtime issues during production cycle
- Reporting of operational issues and daily production output
- Preventive maintenance of line machines and tools used for operations
- Commissioning of new assembly lines and machines
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Education: HND / BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: minimum 2 years of experience in Steel (or) any other manufacturing industry.
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ERP Systems.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 31st December, 2021, using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe