Mechanical Engineer at hobark Internationalwork hobark InternationalplaceLagos StateDate Posted: 2021-01-07
hobark International, an integrated oilfield service company, is hiring a Mechanical Engineer for a Mechanical Projects for an Engineering & Construction Company based in Lagos.
- PMP certified project management professional
- Graduate or post-graduate engineer with Mechanical degree and 20 to a 25-year experience in project management and construction supervision of petrochemical, refinery, power plant (including gasification plant), and cross-country piping.
- Hands-on experience in delivering large scale multi-million-dollar projects in record timeframes.
- Experience in project management, Control, Co-ordination, Planning, Construction execution, including hands in contracts / Bidding, Review/finalization of engineering, etc for hydrocarbon projects of Pipelines, Piping / Process Piping, Mechanical constructions, Equipment, Structural, with Associated works of civil / E&I /Telecom/ Fire Fighting Systems/gas detection system / CP works.
- In-depth experience with mechanical, process piping and equipment installation in an industrial setting is essential
Method of Application
If interested, please send your CV, using the job title as mail subject.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe