Marketing Executive at Smart Shopwork Smart ShopplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-19
Smart Shop - We are hiring Marketing Executives in Lagos.
Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes:
- public relations;
- event organisation;
- product development;
· The work is often challenging and fast-paced.
· Many organisations have marketing departments, meaning that marketing executives can be found in both the private and public sectors, ranging from the financial, retailing and media industries to voluntary and public sector organisations.
· The responsibilities of marketing executives vary depending on the size of the organisation and sector and whether the focus is on selling a product or service, or on raising awareness of an issue that affects the public.
· Marketing executives may also be known as marketing officers or coordinators.
Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe