Marketing Executive at Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (BREL)work Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (BREL)placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (BREL) - We are recruiting to fill the position of Marketing Executive in Lagos.
- We are looking for a competitive Real estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Estate Management or any related field
- Experience: 1 - 3 years.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 29th January, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (BREL)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe