Marketing / Branding Executive at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-11
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Marketing / Branding Executive in Lagos.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadership.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and lead development of marketing plans.
- Execute marketing plan to the highest possible standard and maximizing results by meeting set targets.
- Provide marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective marketing plan
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a new product pipeline and drive product development through R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channels.
- Channelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability by hiring, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must.
- MBA in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing/branding executive experience preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) on or before 30th September, 2019, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information