Marketing and Content Creator Officer at Kaiglo Stores Limitedwork Kaiglo Stores LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-06
Kaiglo is Nigeria's No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across all major markets in Nigeria closer to their buyers. We are hiring a Marketing and Content Creator Officer in Lagos.
Job Responsibilities are as follow but not limited to the following;
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share.
- Directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
- Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation.
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding
- Develop email communications from concept to completion with a strong focus on innovation and optimization to achieve revenue and engagement goals
- Collaborate with Marketing team members and other important units as the case may be; on development of automated emails, including life-cycle campaigns, etc. (i.e. welcome first-time buyers, reactivation and retention, design, user experience, copyright, etc.)
- Leverage analytics to guide content strategy and optimize content positioning
- Identify additional channels for acquiring new subscribers and nurture growing databases
- Serve as an email/digital marketing communications expert for the Marketing department, consulting on other digital touch points such as social media and advertising to ensure the organization is reaching its full potential with email/digital marketing.
- Be a key collaborator onаcontent generationаfor use in emails, social, and advertising (very important and essential)
- Enhance coordination and planning across marketing by working closely with the digital and graphicsаteams to ensure all digital marketing tactics are hitting at an optimal cadence and with impactful content to reach target audiences.
- Work with the Digital team to develop unique campaign landing pages, as needed
- Review email attribution and tracking reports to determine email campaign tactics
- Analyze and prepare for potential crises as well as catastrophes impacting organizationТs image and reputations
- Supervise, develop, direct and lead the Marketing team.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- At least 2 years work experience in the marketing field within the e-commerce /Logistics industry.
- Proven Content Creating skills.
- Marketing and content creation expertise is strongly needed with proximity to the Company's location is a great advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only on or before 11th August, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Kaiglo Stores Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe