Marketing and Communications Specialist at CrowdForcework CrowdForceplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-02-11
CrowdForce is an offline and online agent distribution network, that operates with mobile technology to bridge the gap between the underserved and financial, digital and crypto services. We are hiring a Marketing and Communications Specialist in Abuja
- Frequently monitor and analyse social media trends.
- Support Management in planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Work with Product Managers in preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or humanities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a market facing role.
- Seasoned knowledge of the IT industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to close sales transactions.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly.
- Good computer skills.
- Process management and improvement focus.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Client service orientation.
Method of Application
Candidates should send a filled copy of the "Crowd Force Employment Application Form" and an updated CV to: email@example.com indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.
click here to download the "Crowd Force Employment Application Form"
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information