Marketer (digital marketing) at Itarawork ItaraplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-10
Itara is the Marketplace for locally made goods and Nigerian brands. We are hiring a Marketer (digital marketing) in Lagos.
- Assist in crafting strategic marketing plan.
- Track trends and adopt trends that adds maximum value to our business.
- Create brand values in collaboration with design team.
- Search and adopt marketing tools to improve our business.
- Manage marketing budget and calculate return on investment.
- Deeply understand our customers and partners and proffer innovative ways to reach them.
- Perform market research and create reports.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Perform digital marketing activities.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify target markets and segments within target market.
- Audit customer’s brand experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to new and innovative growth strategies.
- Develop engaging online content. Work with graphic designers to develop graphics and video content.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, netInsights).
- Pure creativity and imagination.
- Deeply familiar with search engine optimization and relevant tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that inform, engage and motivates.
- Experience with content management system (CMS) and marketing automation tools e.g HubSpot.
- Experience with product management tools like SurveyMonkey,Asana etc.
- Social media advertising.
- Identify consumer behavior.
- Deep understanding of customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
What We Expect
- Possess a Marketing degree or relevant experience/certification.
- Proven work experience in Marketing (digital marketing).
- Must demonstrate how technology is affecting the marketing landscape and how can we prepare for its impact.
- You must be open to learning new techniques.
- You must be up-to-date on latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- General business development knowledge. Show familiarity with both local and global E-commerce trends.
Method of Application
Click here to apply. The application closes on 16/10/2019. Screening begins as soon as we receive your application. Successfully screened applicants would be contacted for an office interview.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information