Management Trainee - Procurement at The Placework The PlaceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-16
The Place, a food and beverage company, is hiring for a Management Trainee - Procurement in Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
- Source for the most reliable suppliers for items at a reasonable price and ensure supply in good time.
- Coordinate the central supply of items.
- Follow up with account on vendor payment and escalate in peculiar cases
- Carry out Market survey of products.
- Communicate prices of items to outlet in good time.
- Proper vendor management.
- An HND / B.Sc or equivalent from a top tier university with a minimum of 2:1
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- 1 - 2 years previous experience as procurement Assistant or officer.
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 30th March, 2022.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae before the deadline.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe