Management Trainee at Sims Nigeria Limitedwork Sims Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-30
Sims Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products such as Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Scanfrost, Royal, Powermatic, parsun, etc. We are hiring a Management Trainee in Lagos.
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6 days-a-week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade's Key Account Managers.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
- 25-38 year of age
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 14th October, 2020.
Note: Successful candidates in this role are scheduled to become Assistant Branch Managers in a relatively very short time.
Sims Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe