Male Audit Trainee at AA Matthew & Co International Limitedwork AA Matthew & Co International LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-07
AA Matthew & Co International Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Male Audit Trainee in Lagos.
- To become part of a growing Accountancy firm in Nigeria by building a business development model based on core accountancy, audit, tax skills and recruitment/HR acumen, aggressive marketing and client portfolio development. The essence of this role is to contribute to the ongoing accountancy function and help start up the other divisions of the practice, to secure clients and drive revenue.
- Bookkeeping on Quickbooks and excel spreadsheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Use of Microsoft Excel worksheets
- Analyse financial data
- Regular contact with clients by telephone and in person
- Help prepare financial information and ensure the accuracy of financial data
- Check financial records for accuracy, ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Preparation of information and reports for internal and external use
- Assistance with substantive audit testing and other audit work as instructed by more senior colleagues. Able to work independently after receiving instruction.
- Able to communicate the purpose of specific audit testing with clients.
- Preparation of basic corporation tax returns and associated schedules
Experience and Skills
- Graduate in Accountingor Business related subjects (2:1)
- 0-2 years’ experience in an Accountancy Practice role, ideally working in a professional services firm.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office packages particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Quickbooks is an advantage.
- An ability to maintain and develop professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Commitment to professional accountancy qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, ICAEW
- An ability to manage a pressurised, busy and varied workload.
- Must be male not older than 30 years as at 2021
- Must be single
- Must be resident in Lagos and willing to relocate to Ibeju Lekki
- Close proximity to Ibeju- Lekki is an added advantage.
You will need to show:
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Business Awareness and Commercial Acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 30th January, 2021, and kindly indicate the role you are applying for as the subject matter of your email.
AA Matthew & Co International Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe