Maintenance Electrical Engineer at Estrada International Staffing Solutionswork Estrada International Staffing SolutionsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-17
Estrada International Staffing Solutions - Our client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Maintenance Electrical Engineer in Lagos.
- We seek to engage an Electrical Engineer that will be responsible to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications.
- Our brand is a prestigious multi-dimensional firm.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, implement or improve electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
- Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company.
- Write reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Support the department to reach maintenance excellence by aligning with corporate standards and international best practice.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Oversee & monitor the site Electrical systems and make adjustments and/or repairs as necessary.
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- 0-2 years experience in Electrical Engineering.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of Process manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical circuit.
- Multi skilled in basic electrical practices
- Basic knowledge of HVAC/ RAC system
- Basic knowledge of PLC, AC drive and troubleshooting
- Must be good with AUTO-CAD.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 1st September, 2020, using "Maintenance Electrical Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
Estrada International Staffing Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe