Logistics Officer at TradeDepotwork TradeDepotplaceIbadan, OyoDate Posted: 2022-04-07
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Logistics Officer in Ibadan, Oyo.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road shipping clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with warehouse divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data and following up on deliveries.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally as an Order Fulfilment or Transport & Logistics within Transport & Logistics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.
What's on Offer?
- NGN 1,200,000 - 1,400,000 annually.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe