Logistics Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limitedwork SIMS Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-13
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of Logistics Officer in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate must be smart and dynamic with excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail,Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver's turn-around time report
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail, trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 26th August, 2021.
SIMS Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe