Logistics Officer at ICS Outsourcingwork ICS OutsourcingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-30
ICS Outsourcing - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Logistics Officer in Ajah, Lagos.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery;
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations;
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained;
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews;
- Supervise staff as required;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player and leader.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV on or before 10th October, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe