Logistics Officer at First Rate Travel and Tours Limitedwork First Rate Travel and Tours LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-12
First Rate Travel and Tours Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Logistics Officer in Lagos.
- Management of inventory lists.
- Receiving and dispatching goods schedule and verification of stock movement.
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Preparing delivery schedules.
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs of storage facility.
- Database management.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
- Ensuring OH&S protocols are followed in storage facility.
- Calculating storage and clearance costs.
- Managing incoming and outgoing invoices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV on or before 18th August, 2020, clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Applicants must be a member of at least chartered institute for logistics & transport.
First Rate Travel and Tours Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe