Logistics & Distribution Planner at TradeDepotwork TradeDepotplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-23
TradeDepot is building the future of distribution in emerging markets. We are recruiting to fill the position of Logistics & Distribution Planner in Nigeria.
- You are responsible for providing data intelligence and operational support to the fulfilment operations team.
- This job holder has the responsibility to work with TradeDepot’s Partner Distributors’ personnel and the fulfilment operations team to ensure effective and timely delivery of customers’ orders.
Data Intelligence (40%):
- Work with the Distribution Planning Manager to monitor and evaluate demand trends at the Hub level.
- Monitor daily order fulfilment against orders received, highlighting the issues affecting order fulfilment.
- Track and monitor delivery drivers’ activities and ensure raised orders are delivered in full and on time.
- Liaise with the Adoption team on route alignment, order re-routing, etc.
Inventory Management (40%):
- Monitor the inventory levels of the depots to ensure availability of stock to meet customer’s orders.
- Work with the Distribution Planning Manager to consolidate daily orders within each hub and plan shipments accordingly.
- Track and analyse data on inventory and order fulfilment including the activities of the delivery drivers.
General Responsibilities (20%):
- Work with the fulfillment operations team to support operational activities
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proven ability to understand and interpret data
- Elementary knowledge of Inventory Management & Reconciliation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexibly
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should apply on or before 30th June, 2022.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe