Loan Portfolio Officer at Michael Stevens Consultingwork Michael Stevens ConsultingplaceRiversDate Posted: 2019-12-02
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a financial institution requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Loan Portfolio Officer in Rivers state.
- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of loan relationships.
- Responsible for spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and loan presentations.
- Reports on loan activities related to past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Maintains existing relationships.
- Assists Relationship Managers and Branch Center Managers with credit requests.
- Responsible for expanding, building, and maintaining client relationships, providing the highest level of customer service. Cross sell other bank products.
- Performs other duties as required.
- B.Sc. in Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration.
- Practicaluse and/or application of basic lending principles, theories, and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of knowledge of credit analysis; spreading and analyzing financial statements; credit scoring; loan documentation.
- Experience with bank loan and deposit systems.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- Experience in a micro finance bank will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs, on or before 10th December, 2019, with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Michael Stevens Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information