Loan Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting - Riverswork Michael Stevens ConsultingplaceRiversDate Posted: 2020-09-21
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Loan Officer in Rivers.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the extra mile to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications / software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- HND / B.Sc degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Preferably not more than 26 years old.
- 1 - 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 28th September, 2020 using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Michael Stevens Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe