Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-04-18
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of Linux System Administrator in Abuja.
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe