Legal Officer/Researcher at Virtusync Limitedwork Virtusync LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Virtusync Limited, a leading Records and Information Management Company is recruiting currently to fill the vacant position of Legal Officer/Researcher
- Candidate must have first or second class upper Degree in Law and a strong desire for perfection and excellence.
- Strong knowledge in criminal and constitutional law is essential.
- Will be in charge of legal mandates/communications and should ideally be certified to practice law.
- Our Legal & Communications Analysts/Interns are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders. Confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and results-driven.
- Responsibilities/rotations will include business development, human relations and general management.
- Candidate must be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
- Internship candidates must be no older than 28 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2019.
- Your CV must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information