Legal / HR Officer at Eko Maintenance Limitedwork Eko Maintenance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Eko Maintenance Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Legal / HR Officer in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Draft and issue contract of employment and extension contracts
- Manage office supplies stock and placeorders
- Prepare regular financial and administrative reports
- Manage administrative duties such as HMO Management, Leave Management, and Vehicle Servicing
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Process employee data, and update company policies
- Assist with assigned projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Law
- 1-3 years working experience in HR/Admin duties
- Must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Program
- Good computer literacy
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken English.
N80,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 20th June, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Eko Maintenance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe