Legal / Administrative Officer at Abuja Clinicswork Abuja ClinicsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-08-12
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Legal / Administrative Officer in Abuja.
We are looking for an experienced Legal/ Administrative Officer to provide a high level of legal support to the hospital as well as other administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- LLB – Compulsory, with at least 1-3 years cognate experience as a Legal /Administrative Manager.
- Must have completed the one year compulsory NYSC service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills
- Must possess good supervisory skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe