Lawyer at Rockville & Cowork Rockville & CoplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-27
Rockville & Co is an international commercial law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our Lawyers have diverse experience and skills and are committed to excellence; we are determined to maintain those standards as we expand. We are poised to provide our clients with solutions to both contentious and non-contentious matters including organization of business entities, Business advisory services, Company Secretarial, Banking, Financing - both international and local, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Providing expert legal support and advice to clients.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements.
- Drafting Court Processes.
- Meeting and advising clients on legal, regulatory and policy developments.
- Researching law and drafting opinions.
- A graduate of Law.
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication, research and legal drafting skills.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Resident in Lekki or its environs.
- Young lawyer with a reasonable background in litigation and commercial law with not more than 5 years at the bar (including youth service).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 3rd November, 2021.
Rockville & Co
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe