Laboratory Technician-Analytical at Anheuser-Busch InBevwork Administrative SecretaryplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-07-07
Anheuser-Busch InBev, a Consumer Goods company is hiring a Laboratory Technician-Analytical in our Plant located in South-South Nigeria
An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Laboratory Technician-Analytical in our Plant located in South-South Nigeria. The successful incumbent would carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials, in-process samples and packaged product.
Key roles and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Laboratory Technician-Analytical will;
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Prepare samples and conduct sample analyses
- Request for chemicals /reagents and other working tools from Specialists
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated according to manualised methods.
- Carry out specialised and highly specialised quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance to
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Biological Sciences/Microbiology or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Laboratory Technician
- Good knowledge of micro laboratory systems, processes and analyses
- Experience in the application of problem-solving techniques and statistics.
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements PC literacy Good all-round knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists and functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge.
- Analytical ability.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem Solving ability Ability to work in teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe