Key Distributor Sales Executive at Michael Stevens Consultingwork Michael Stevens ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are recruiting to fill the position of Key Distributor Sales Executive in Lagos
To work closely with distributors in winning across the wholesale/semi-wholesale, Off Trade Retail and On-Trade Key Accounts layers of the RTM towards ensuring improved Spirits availability in On-trade & Off-trade retail outlets:
- Managing Relationships - Experienced
- Distributor Management - Developing
- Commercial Planning - Baseline
- Sales Drivers - Experienced
- OAS – Experienced
Trade Strategy - Developing:
- Primary responsibility for managing relationships with Key Trade Partners (Distributors, Wholesalers, Off trade Retail and Key On trade accounts) and to deliver Spirits coverage, Distribution and share growth ambition, to deliver sales volume expectation
- Achieve profitable volume and market share target for the territory by driving sales out of the distributors
- Building profitable relationships with key wholesale and retail accounts within the territory to deliver Spirits OAS – Coverage, Distribution, Visibility, Pricing, etc.
- Effectively manage all Resources deployment within the territory to deliver value growth for Spirits.
- Build capacity of distributor and wholesalers organizations to deliver sustainable business growth
- Ensures distributor sales support Resources are deployed to gain full return on our investment by working with DB/Staff/Managers to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensures On Time & In Full Payment by credit customers via effective management of cash flow (revenue generation and operating expenditure control)
- Ensures Regular business review with key distributors and top Customers (on & Off Trade) in coverage area
- Ensure effective customer/ business development and management to counter competitive activities in the territory
- Ensure achievement of sales drivers for territory
- Ensure and manage appropriate promotional activity in the right outlets
- Ensure on time in full Report renditions as required – Stock count, Promo, Competitive activities, Etc.
- Graduate (B.Sc./HND in any discipline; Sales/Marketing experience will be an added advantage). OND with Minimum 2year’s Sales experience in the FMCG could be considered.
- Good presentation skills, strong numerical skills, basic computer literacy (excel & MS word) are important.
- Good communication skills -written and verbal. Good interpersonal skills
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Problem Solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 21st April, 2019, using the Job Title and Location as the subject of your mail E.g KDSE-Lagos.
Michael Stevens Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information