Junior Software Engineer (Front-End) at xPlug Technologieswork xPlug TechnologiesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-07
xPlug Technologies is a software development company with track record in creating bespoke software solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Software Engineer (Front-End) in Surulere, Lagos.
- This is a start up job role as a software engineer.
- In our bid to further enhance our development process, we are currently recruiting software prefessionals who have stuffs to offer and willing to further improve their skills.
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player youth with real passion for software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of expert engineers; why not advance your career at xPlug Technologies.
- You will be responsible for front-end development, integration and testing.
- You would be exposed to several software development methodologies and building scalable applications using latest and robust technologies as platform for delivery.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other staff on software projects.
- Implement standard designs, architecture and security development.
- Learn emerging and new technologies and adopt future-proof technology.
- Prompt response to requests on product development activities.
- Prompt resolution and management of issues with vendors.
Education & Experience
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Eng Degree
- 1 - 2 years Experience with front end tools/skills (HTML, CSS,JS) and front end development.
- Good understanding of programming concepts OOP, Agile development, and Rest API Services.
- Knowledge of coding languages such as C# and ASP.NET Core
- Good knowledge of Web API/REST API Service integration
- Basic knowledge of software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Good understanding and use of code private code repositories and versioning system.
- Mobile Application development, Native language, including use of Xamarin. (added advantage).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Good team working skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through attitude
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Attention to detail.
N100,000 - N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format on or before 21st April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe